- +233 (0)50 1289992/9
- Mon–Fri: 8:00am–5:00pm
For most kinds of infections
Each vial contains: Ceftriaxone sodium USP, Equivalent to ceftriaxone. 1gm
- Peritonitis; Sepsis; Meningitis;
- Abdominal infections(inflammatory disease of gastrointestinal tract, bile passages including cholangitis, and gallbladder empyema);
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infections(including pneumonia, lung abscess, pleural empyema
- Bone and joint infections;
- Skin and soft tissue infections;
- Urinary tract infections(including pyelonephritis);gonorrhea
- Infected burns and wounds
- Besides, the drug may be used for preoperational and Postoperative infection prevention
OVERDOSE AND TREATMENT:
Cases of over dosage have been observed only in case of renal insufficiency.
Symptoms: Side effects are enhanced.
Treatment: Symptomatic Therapy. Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are not efficient.
Dosage: As directed by the physician